This being said, I've devised a wee list of things with which to keep myself busy.
- Job hunting (can't keep traveling if I'm not working!)
- Preparing for my FSOA
- Certificate in public relations this fall (yay!)
- Working on my Arabic
- Possibly learn to cook (hahaha, no.)
- Organize my house. I am happiest with no clutter and a minimum of "stuff."
- Volunteering for boards and favorite politicians, the work goes on. I know part of this will be needing to remind people that just because I am unemployed doesn't mean that I owe them 40+ hours a week, but I'll stay strong!
- Joining friends once or twice a week swimming in a saltwater pool and...well the rest is covered under a dome of silence.
Items not under consideration are: getting pregnant, eating bonbons, or working on my tan.
I may also start planning our next adventure - maybe Istanbul?
|Tranquility Bay, Belize|